Major Progress Trackers:
Research, Internship, & UTA Forms:
BIOSC 1901 – use to train in lab techniques, do literature research, or work w/ a professional in non-research aspect. Requires faculty co-sponsor from Dept. of BIological Sciencs work done outside of the Dept. Reach out to email@example.com for info.
BIOSC 1903 internal – use to conduct lab research in the Dept. of Biological Sciences
BIOSC 1903 external – use to conduct lab research w/ a faculty member who does not work in the Dept. of Biological Sciences. * Requires faculty co-sponsor from Dept. of BIological Sciencs. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
BIOSC 1904 internal – use to conduct honors lab research in the Dept. of Biological Sciences
BIOSC 1904 external – use to conduct honors lab research w/ a faculty member who does not work in the Dept. of Biological Sciences. *Requires faculty co-sponsor from Dept. of BIological Sciencs. Reach out to email@example.com for info.
University of Pittsburgh Forms:
Unless otherwise indicated, the following forms can be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dietrich School Major, Minor, and Certificate Declaration – to change your major/minor/certificate Note: This form is only available during certain times of the school year.
- Academic Program (School) Change - to transfer out of Arts & Science to another school at Pitt, or to pursue a double degree between DSAS and another school at Pitt.
- Best Fit Request – to change which General Education requirement you would like a class to fulfill.
- Cross Registration – students can enroll in courses at any of ten Pittsburgh Council on Higher Education (PCHE) colleges and universities at no additional cost to Pitt tuition. Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits at Pitt in order to cross-register at a PCHE school. More info here.
- Course Repeat – use this form after completing a course repeat to ensure Pitt uses your most recent grade to calculate your GPA.
- Enrollment/Add/Drop – use this form if you cannot add/drop a class online.
- Final Exam Conflict – use if you have three finals on the same day. You can take this form to your professors and the Registrar’s office to have an exam moved.
- Grade Option/Audit Request – to request a grade change after the add/drop period
- Monitored Withdrawal Request – to withdraw from a class after the add/drop period
- Summer Course Approval Form - to attend a summer course or special session at another accredited institution. Students will not receive credit for courses taken without advance approval.
- Transcript Request – order mailed or electronic transcripts online or in G-3 Thackeray