How to Enroll - Teaching Minor

Students who would like to enroll in the Teaching Minor Program should submit a petition to the Director of Graduate Studies via the Graduate Secretary. Petition for entry into the Teaching Minor Program can be made at any time. However, students are strongly encouraged to have successfully completed their Comprehensive Exam and must have two years left until completion of their M.S. or Ph.D. degree. The following items should be included in the Petition:

  • A letter from the student requesting entry into the Teaching Minor Program

  • A letter from the student's faculty advisor giving permission to participate in the Teaching Minor Program.