Thank you for your interest in supporting our department. Every gift makes a difference and helps us enrich the Dietrich School experience for our students.
TO GIVE ONLINE:
Visit our department’s giving page
- If you do not see the fund you want to support listed, please write its name, or the description of what you want to support, in the “Other” box
TO GIVE BY MAIL:
- Please print our mail-in-gift form and write the fund you would like to support in the “Other” box
- Checks should be made payable to the University of Pittsburgh. Please add the name of your chosen fund (see below) on the memo line of the check. You may mail your check to:
University of Pittsburgh
128 North Craig Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
TO GIVE BY PHONE:
- Call the University of Pittsburgh at 1-800-817-8943 to make your gift by phone.
WHERE TO GIVE?
BY MAKING A GIFT TO OUR DEPARTMENT YOU WILL ENABLE US TO:
- Provide more research opportunities to our undergraduate students
- Promote the education and career advancement of outstanding undergraduates
- Advance the careers of young scientists from underrepresented minority groups
- Support research, education and outreach at our field station, the Pymatuning Laboratory of Ecology
Below are the areas listed on our giving page and the impact your gift will have.
- Alison Bentley Kephart Memorial Fund – Promotion of outstanding undergraduates
- Norman H. Horowitz Undergraduate Research Fund: Supports undergraduate research fellowships in the summer term
- Ivy R. McManus Memorial Scholarship: Advancement of students from underrepresented minorities
- Pymatuning laboratory of Ecology Discretionary Fund: Support ecological research, education and outreach missions of the University of Pittsburgh
For more information, or if you have questions, please contact Tom Golightly, Sr. Executive Director of Development for the Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-624-3201.